Carretera San Silvestre, San Rafael de Canaguá, Barinas, 5201, VE
Tel: 212- 2870517, Fax: 212-2842015
At the heart of the High Plains, is, Posada Dona Barbara.
La Posada is part of an estate of thousands of acres dedicated to cattle breeding criteria and technology.
We have 19 comfortable rooms with single, double, king-size bed and sofa bed, located on two floors, elegantly decorated rooms, all with private bathroom, shower, hot and cold water, air conditioning, comfortable closets, satellite tv, minibar , phone and lockers.
Breakfast and lunch are served in the Araguaney, an air-conditioned restaurant lounge and dining area with views of the countryside.
The inn has a spacious colonial courtyard that has at its center a 'saman' the typical tree of the plain, and a Jacuzzi style pool.
Next to the pool is the Churuata, a typical bar and close is 'The Cooker', a rustic wood oven where you can roast the delicious meat produced on the farm. Milk and cheese are produced equally in casa.un air-conditioned lounge with a capacity up to 60 people equipped with audio, video and air conditioning for Convensiones and seminars.
In front of the inn is a gap where there is a wide variety of fish, turtles, caimans, anacondas and 'capybara', and there is also the adjacent prairie deer. Beyond the lagoon is a chapel in colonial style where you can attend Sunday mass.
Walks are horses, night safaris, paintball, ride bikes, rafting, bird watching and wildlife, river trips Paguey.
They organize trips for bird watching and wildlife of the region, horseback riding, tours in rivers, outdoor sporting activities such as rafting, kayaking.
Check In: 15:00 - Check out: 12:00.
60 kilometers from the city of Barinas in the road from San Rafael to San Silvestre de Canaguá.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia, Barinas National Airport.
Take a flight to Barinas airport, from there use public transportation, take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Losllanos.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Room #||Type||Max people||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?||Availability|
|1||Room Twin beds||10||Disponible- Dona Barbara||1||No||Yes||Availability|