Full Day - Pesca de Pavón
Sector Río Cinaruco, Parque Nacional Capanaparo, Apure, 7001, VE
Tel: 212- 2870517, Fax: 212-2842015
Enjoy a wonderful day of fishing at Camp Ronald pavon Ranch, This is an authentic fishing ranch in Apure State, southern Venezuela, where fans and fisheries experts Pavón, test their skills in this fascinating water sport .
The camp is located in the National Park-Cinaruco Capanaparo called Luzardo also located in the southeastern state of Apure, near Bolivar state lines, between the rivers Capanaparo north, south and Cinaruco Orinoco east.
You can fish a daily average of 10 to 20 peacocks with an average weight of 3 kg (6 lbs). You decide the timing of the activity and the number of hours to spend, however the best times to fish for peacock bass is between 6-10 am and late afternoon 4-6:30 pm.También can catch the aggressive Caribs, the voracious and highly sought Payaras striped catfish also gives a good fight before surrendering to the latter will have to leave his cane aside to replace it with a reel and a little patience on the edge of the beach.
Be careful while fishing because the dolphins or freshwater dolphins may be your competitors in the job.
Boats, specialized guides.
We organize horse riding, fishing days, observing wildlife in the region and surrounding areas, visits to nearby towns.
Check In: 06:00 am - Check Out: 06.30 pm.
Cinaruco Rio Sector, National Paruqe Capanaparo "Luzardo" Apure.
The Flecheras National Airport, San Fernando, Apure State.
Wear comfortable clothes, long pants, hat, sunglasses, fishing rod, sunscreen, camera.
1) Responsibilities: Losllanos.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
|There are no reviews for this tour yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Tour #||Type||Max people||Tour name||Level||Smoking||Disabled access?||Availability|
|1||Tour||10||Disponible Full Day Pesca de Pavón||1||No||Yes||Availability|