Hotel Aguas Termales & Spa
Final Av. principal Rómulo Gallegos, San Juan De Los Morros, Guarico, 2301, VE
Tel: 212- 2870517, Fax: 212-2842015
The Hot Springs Hotel & Spa is part of the history of San Juan de los Morros as it was built during the tenure of General Marcos Perez Jimenez.
The hotel has 30 spacious and comfortable rooms, all with air conditioning, cable TV, bathroom and hot water for the rest you just deserve.
In the hotel you can enjoy the delicious cuisine offered by the restaurant.
We sulphurous water pools, water slide with waterfalls, and a comfortable spa offering comprehensive health services, medical aesthetics, holistic, acupuncture, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, homeopathy, reiki, relaxation therapy, tai chi, meditation, self-help therapies and personal growth.
Also available are 8 cabins with jacuzzi and gym area has a lounge of approx. 120 m2, plus two baths and two saunas steam baths for relaxation and therapy.
We organize horse riding, bird watching tours and wildlife, canoeing rivers of the region and visits to nearby towns.
Check In: 15:00 - Check out: 12:00.
Rómulo Gallegos Main Avenue, San Juan de Los Morros, Guárico State.
San Juande Airport Los Morros, Guárico State.
Take a flight to the airport in San Juan de Los Morros in Guárico State, from there use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Losllanos.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Room #||Type||Max people||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||Room Double beds||10||disponible hotel aguas termales & spa||1||No||Yes|