Las Churuatas de Capanaparo
Vía San Fernando de Apure, Sector la Macanilla, Achaguas, Apure, 7002, VE
Mobile: 212- 2870517, Telephone: 212-2842015
The camp is rustic, clean, tidy and beautiful gardens. There Movistar reception and 24-hour electricity.
In this type of accommodation will find 9 churuatas, including two on two levels with well equipped bathrooms. All have solid walls than 1 m high and the top slats only with enough space between them (not providing privacy in the sleeping-but on top of the new-, or protection against invasion of mosquitoes).
They can accommodate from 4-18 people (depending on the size and if used only beds or hammocks).
All churuatas have fans and bathroom / cold water.
Services: Restaurant, bar.
They have a canoe ride on the river Capanaparo, horses to ride and offer optional tours in 4x4 or boat.
They organize trips for bird watching and wildlife of the region, horseback riding, river tours, outdoor sports activities like rafting, kayaking.
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 12.00.
Via San Fernando de Apure, Sector La Macanilla, Achaguas, Apure State.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia Airport San Fernanado of Apure.
Take a flight to the airport of San Fernando de Apure, from there use public transportation, take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Losllanos.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services
|Room #||Type||Max person||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||4 persons||10||disponible churuatas de capanaparo||1||No||Yes|